Friday 4 November 2022

Welcoming Post



Who Am I?

 My life story begins in a rural town of Denizli, in 2003. I am the younger child of an educator  family. As you can see in the picture,ı am the one whose first toys are pen and paper. Therefore, my best friends were always my books; stories,  poems written by me, and my paintings on our house's doors and walls. My best playgrounds were my house and schools too. 

After the first 10 years of my quiet and calm life, moving to the city from the rural changed everything for me. I met the world and people over again. I was literally like a butterfly coming out of its cocoon.  In that years, the most striking thing for my family was my desire to attend an English course as a child who isn't an entrepreneur at all. That was my starting point to mingle with English. My teaching genes which passed down from my parents, and my natural environment also supported my wishes to be a teacher just like them.

Now  ı am 19 years old, a young and dynamic student .I am making real my dream at Marmara university in English LanguageTeaching (ELT) major. I am getting inspired by the experiences of my parents and elder sister who is a school counselor.I add them new informations and skills of 21st century.

I would be honored to see you in this blog, which I opened thinking that it is time to write down my own opinions about the field of particularly education of English.  If you are also curious about  new era improvments in the field of language teaching/learning methods, the new technologies, etc. please feel free to join me and share your comments.

See you  soon .
Take care of yourself 🙋


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Current Issues ın ELT

     Current Issues ın ELT   In this article, you will read about my thoughts and experiences with the current issues in the teaching cours...