Wednesday 11 January 2023

What I learned from the 'Educational Technologies' course?


   


What I learned from the 'Educational Technologies'  course?

        Our task-based course, which made this term pass to the fullest, was educational technologies. I learned new things. Not only did I learn, I also produced something. It was all mine and very precious. This is the first time I interacted with my friends this much. I got to know more about technology, which is my biggest fear and warmed up to it a little more. I made a lot of mistakes, but I learned something from all of them.
   
  I thought about how I could present what I learned to my own students. At the end of each task, I felt closer to being a better-equipped teacher. I collected the works I put forward in a separate folder to share with my students later and present them as an example. In order to be useful as soon as possible, I shared what I learned with my family and teachers, Web2 tools that I enjoyed using and found useful.
    
 Before I took this course, I believed that the integration of technology into education was very necessary and important. Now I am more conscious. Of course, what we learned during the course was limited, but now we have learned to reach more according to our needs.

    Not only the content and planning but also the role model of my dear teacher Gökçe KURT helped me a lot. Her attitude towards us, her clear and entertaining lecture, her tolerance for mistakes, and her useful and constructive feedback gave me an idea about my own teaching future. I would like to thank you for making me spend my time at school valuable and making me feel valuable.

See you soon.

Take care of yourself .🙋


No comments:

Post a Comment

Current Issues ın ELT

     Current Issues ın ELT   In this article, you will read about my thoughts and experiences with the current issues in the teaching cours...